Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tagged Again!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Well, I had a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 2 year old. I also had my daycare. I was pretty busy. Almost like today, except minus the going to school. Oh yeah, I could actually get my kids to go to bed at a reasonable hour! Those were the days!

2.Things On My To Do list: FINISH SCHOOL! Side note: Take this summer off. I so need a break!

3. Bad Habits: So many, I think that I may be addicted to my blog. I pull it up to much! Seriously, for those of you on my side bar, please post more! Help to feed my addiction!

4. Places I have Lived: Utah and Idaho. I better move on to cities. South Jordan UT, West Valley UT, Murray UT, West Jordan UT, Clifton ID, Pocatello ID and Rexburg ID.

5. Things Most People Don't Know About Me: I have high blood pressure. I really don't have that much stress in my life. I cannot figure out why it is so high!?

I tag...Kari, and Pam, and Dawni.

No comments:

Post a Comment