Monday, January 17, 2011
School has started up for me once again. I have to tell you that I dread both of my classes. CIS 1020 and COMM 1010. Both of the classes are required to graduate and they both SUCK rocks. CIS 1020 is the class that you have to learn Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Access. Let me just tell you right off that me and Excel can never be friends. I hate that program. Since I am taking an online class, I have a pretty sucky teacher. She does not know anything. COMM 1010 is a communication class for learning how to communicate at work. The communication at my work is pretty simple. VERBAL! I don't text or email the kids?? Maybe I should have the Littles start emailing me when they have a problem instead of whining. Do you think that it will work? This class is gonna be hard as the teacher expects 5-6 page essays with every assignment. Pretty hard to do with the communication at my work. SIGH!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Oh my....... I cannot believe that it is already 2011! The past year just flew by. Yesterday was so last year! I guess that it is time to make a few goals.
- Paint all the white chicken pox in my house...and the wall patch that has been there for about 18 months.
- Make my bed every day! This is soooo hard for me!
- Read the Book of Mormon this year.
- Lose a little weight. I guess that it is time to resurrect this http://www.imreallygonnaloseit.com/
- Take a fabulous vacation!