Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not again!

I really should screen my phone calls better. I should know by now that Heather never calls just for some friendly chatter. She always wants something from me. She once again needs my sweet basketball skills for a Relief Society tournament. Don't get me wrong, I tried to get out of it. I even used the "but I have homework excuse". It just didn't fly with her. How do I get myself into these things. I hurt for a good three days after the last time. I think that I would rather have another root canal! Way less painful for me. Oh Dr. Osterhoudt, why are you on vacation this week! If I don't post for awhile, don't worry, I will just be recovering. Well, maybe you better worry!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you know how to say, "No can do this time, call me again" and hang up. Get some back bone girl before you break some bones!!! Or else, just have fun and go with the flow.
    Remember all those ladders you ran in high school?

    ReplyDelete