Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison

Yesterday was Madison's Birthday. She turned NINE! My kids are making me old! She woke us up at 7:00 to open presents. She has been pestering me for the last week to open them early. It was just like Christmas morning for her. Babies are always spoiled rotten.
This is one of the outfits that she received.
Here is the pair of shoes that she got. She wanted a picture of them on the blog so bad.
This is the princess dress. Fit for our princess!
Here is Maddy blowing out the candles on her cake. She was under a lot of pressure to blow them all out. She did get 8 in one blow. Good job Maddy! I have been really lazy lately and purchased a store bought cake. I know pretty lame, but who has the time to make a masterpiece when you have a research paper to write! Her favorite gift that she received was Mario Kart for the Wii. I think that the whole family will enjoy it too!
Madison, I hope that you had a super birthday! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I let your special day slip by Maddy, call me and tell me what you would like this year. Love you always, Gma

    ReplyDelete