Thursday, February 2, 2017

It's more than just Honeycomb......

Well...today it happened.....a knock at 7:03 am. I thought it was one of my daycare kids arriving....I opened the door and was greeted with a package. I looked around and saw movement by the window. I ran to the bathroom...opened the window and watched the culprit jump in his car and make his getaway.  He was super stealth and sneaky!

I opened the present and look what I found inside....an invitation to the Valentine's day dance. I have been waiting for someone to ask me...now my favorite person in the whole wide world asked me..


I mean why should we let all the high school kids have all the fun? This has been a tradition for about 7 or 8 years....I did not get asked last year on account they did not have a valentine's dance...bummer....I was super stoked for it this year!

Kendall is such a good sport....I know this is not his favorite thing to do....but he does it because I love it....and he loves to make me happy! Isn't that how you keep a marrige strong? How many of you have been asked to the big dance this year?  Now...how am I going to answer him back??? I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment