Tuesday, January 31, 2017

and then I totally redeem myself......

I know.....I have been absolutely terrible at posting Aushlynn's letter and pictures.....and then I totally redeem myself by posting one yesterday and today! Go me! I  still need to catch up...I will....don't expect to many miracles at once. In other news....we are down to 91 days...can I get a woot woot!

Here is what the Peruvian princess had to say:

Hey everyone…I am doing great today.  You would never guess this…but it is super-hot here today! Ugh! We got a little bit of rain the first part of the week but now it’s just hot. I promise you people you don’t want to live in a hot climate all the time. I am covered in sweat 85 percent of the day. Air conditioning is not optional here…..but it is almost nonexistent…. Be very grateful for 4 seasons. Because the roads here are not made correctly the water from the rain ruins them.  There are huge holes everywhere.

My mini missionary does not want to leave, but she will be leaving next Monday on transfers.  I also hooked her up with some clothes, she was very thankful.  I brought way too many…but I have been sharing them everywhere I serve. I am not planning on bringing many clothes home, only the things I have bought here…and Mitch Barnes shorts of course…. Today we went and shopped around a bit for pday. We also rode a few amusement rides at the mall. We rode the swings and a ride called the fireball……yes it went in a complete circle…..it was the first time my mini had ridden one….she freaked out…lol.

I have an interview with Presidente on Wednesday.  I am going to hopefully get my transfer information out of him. Haha I am not sure how many Hermana’s are coming in on this transfer, but I think it is four.

Are investigators are doing well. We are still waiting on a marriage…and let’s just say it is complicated. I sent you a video of us singing for a zone conference.  I have the real thing…but it is just too big to send. Zone conferences used to be every 3 months, but it changes to every transfer so I still have 2 of them.

I gotta go, be well be in contact next week. Love you all so much….also tell my brothers and sisters hi for me!

Hermana brown

This is the fireball....it goes in a complete circle....my mini freaked out...lol...it was awkward in a dress!
Me and my mini missionary
Swings...the breeze was heavenly!
Me and Prezzy Razzy at the Puira Vida cup
Elder Hill....she will see him at his homecoming in September. The guy in the back though...haha

Zone conference.....
The Zone
Singing with the Elder's

No comments:

Post a Comment