Saturday, November 26, 2016

Turkey for you...no turkey for me.....

We are coming off another Thanksgiving that this girl will be turkey free. Don't cry to much for her as she is not a fan of turkey. It is my 5th consecutive Thanksgiving that we have had a missionary serving. I am thankful for my children's willingness to serve and grow as a missionary....but we sure do is them while they are away. Here is what she had to say this week.   

Hello all you faithful blog readers!
I would just like to take the time and thank all of you for your love and devotion to this blog. My mother tells me I have quite the fan club! 
Anyways this week was kinda of a slow week! Hermana Glunt has been really sick! We didn't go out and teach a lot but the lessons we did have were pretty powerful! We got to teach 3 new people this week! They are pretty cool. We will see how they continue to progress.
With all this time in Peru I have found myself many times listening to life stories of random people, members, and missionaries. A lot of them pouring out there heart to me. Its kinda of intimidating at times because I have never had close to some of the experiences they have had but as I listen I can see and feel the love  our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for them! Many times the words they need to hear have been put into my mouth and I have a strong testimony of this love he has for us! I know that god loves us each individually and that he knows all our pains and sufferings. God is with us through the best of the best and worst of the worst but he is always there. Many times when I have been struggling on my mission there has been someone or something that always make me realize that God loves me no matter what!

Also, im going to start doing peruvian moments.. this week we were in a resturant eating breakfast and the animal channel was on and there were people sticking snakes through there noses. Pretty sic..right? Also a member told us never to eat ice cream here because they put lots of oil in it haha... sweet.

Well I dont really have much more to say this week! I love you all so much and thank you all for your support!

Hermana Brown

  
Pizza time...this girl is thankful for pizza this week!
Lights up for the upcoming holidays! Peace!
Clean up...clean up...everybody everywhere....I asked her why her companion was wearing bubble wrap around her waist...her answer....because we are in Peru mom! Haha!!
Chicken and fries this time. Hermana Brown and Hermana Glunt.
That is a lot of mangos...I guess this is what happens when you go to a mango farm. The same thing has happened to me before...only with fresh tomatoes.
The kids in Peru have to cool off some way. Pool party in Peru.

No comments:

Post a Comment