Monday, November 7, 2016

Bingham Ball

When you start to feel fall in the air you can be assured that Bingham ball is just around the corner. Get your wallet out people.... you are going to be shelling out some bucks! This year Madi is going with Austin Storrs...THE hottest guy at Bingham high school. She really scored on this date. 
For the day date they went to a place called Hidden Chambers. This is an escape room with a pirate theme. They were on the easiest senerio...but ey maties they did not escape. So sad. It took them an extra 3 minutes to get out. But I can totally understand...when you have 3 pieces of eye candy in the room it is super hard to concentrate. Better luck next time kids...but what a fun date...right???
 Here is Madi and Sadey before the day date. What a couple of cuties.
Sadey had some rules for the date. I about died of laughter when I read them. I had permission to share the first page from Madi but not the second. I did not realize Sadey was so funny!
On the way back from the day date I received this snapchat. I guess when Austin found out I was cool and had a snapchat he said they needed to send me a snap.  Madi instructed me to take a screenshot.
Here is Madi in her dress. This dress took 3 day trips to find...ugh...my least favorite activity on the face of this earth is dress shopping with Madi......she is the pickiest person...ever!!!!
She looks really good in the dress. We rented it from Bling It On for....hold on to your wallets people.... $126 bucks! We don't even get to keep it...gasp....I was tired and done with shopping so I gladly laid down my visa.
We had a fun photo shoot in the front yard.
I really love this picture....the way the sun comes down on her it looks like she could be translated....haha but we all know that would never happen...she is a sassy one!
Here is Madi and her date Austin.....they are a cute couple.
Here is the whole group. Micky, Karley, Austin, Madi, Parker and Sadey.
At the Ball...Madi, Sadey, Leah and Karley.
I made the boutineers for Madi and Sadey
                               
I think they turned out awesome and they we easy to put on!
                             

 Karley, Sadey and Madi showing off the corsages.
 Austin's mom asked if they could kiss each other on the cheek. Ok...This is what dreams are made of...Madi was shocked at such a request but she secretly loved every moment of it I am sure! Hot guy kissing my baby! I would have never gotten away with such a request.
Looks like Austin enjoyed his kiss too!

The headed to Bonsai for dinner. It is a Japanese steakhouse where they cook your food on the grill in front of you. All the boys caught shrimp but the girls were to refined for that.

After dinner they headed to the dance at the Capitol Building. They had a great time! After the dance they went to Karley's and watched a scary movie. I think all the kidlet's had a magical evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment