Monday, November 14, 2016

Bucket pictures.....


Hey our favorite girl is coming off a tough week. Hopefully next week will be much better. Here is her letter sorry it took so long to post.

Hey Guys, wow…it has been quite a tough week. The boys did not end up getting baptized this week, but will be baptized on Saturday. It is hard because after these baptisms we really don’t have anyone to teach so we will have to really look hard for some new investigators.

I was able to cross off a bucket list item today for P-day. We traveled to Chanqache. It’s a place up in the mountains and it is so pretty!  We had to get up at 2:00 am so I am quite tired. I loved reading your letter today. Boy Avery needs to stop hurting himself. 

Stink blank is dirty …but in one piece…haha! All my comps ask me if I am going to sleep with it when I get married and I say yep! I just love that thing! I have not washed it because it just might fall apart.  Haha! 

Mom I would love to go to Women’s conference with you…count me in.  Woot Woot on winning a major award!

Love You Guys

Hermana Brown

Super sore from the hike.....and so hot today!
Yep...that's my girl!
The hike...bucket list item.
Buildings in Peru

We took some pictures with a nun!!!
Hermana Glunt and Hermana Brown
Got your Book of Mormon???
For the beauty of the earth....
Just 2 comps hiking.....
Merrily merrily merrily merrily...life is but a dream.
She did not convert....

Peace out peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment