Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude Day Thirteen

Today, I am grateful to be a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. I am so grateful that I was born to an active LDS family so I had the opportunity to grow up with the gospel. I am thankful that I get the opportunity to share the gospel with my fellow man upon this earth. I am thankful that my children have all chosen to be baptised and become members of the church also. I am grateful that I get to go and rub shoulders each week with those who also believe what I believe. I am so thankful to everyone who teaches or who has taught my kids. I am so thankful that you are willing to donate your time to assist me in teaching my children. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and him being willing to be a sacrifice for the world. I am grateful that I can partake of the Sacrament each week and have the atonement work for me in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment