Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gratitude Day Five

Today, I am most grateful for Kendall. He is my rock. I love him so much. Kendall is such a wonderful provider for our family. Kendall loves sports. He starts his morning each day by check ESPN news. This is where he gets all his useless sports knowledge from. I love that Kendall call me a few time each day just to see what I am doing. I love that he takes the time during the day to think of me. My life revolves around Kendall. He is the reason that I get up each morning. (and that is not just because he wakes me up every morning) I am grateful that Kendall is the father of my children. He is a awesome father and if my boys grow up to be like him they will have women lining up to be with them. Kendall has taught me how to love! I love you Kendall!

No comments:

Post a Comment