Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude Day One




Today, I am grateful for my oldest son Dyllon. I am so thankful that he was born in our family. I am proud of him and the decisions that he has made in his life. He is currently a student at Dixie State College. When he left I had a super hard time. He told me that it was time to cut the umbilical cord. I am excited that he will be back home in the middle of December after the fall semester ends. Dyllon always makes me laugh. He is very quick witted and comes up with the funniest stuff. Dyllon is a great friend. I am sure that he is a good example to all his friends and they look up to him. I am grateful that Dyllon has decided that he wants to serve a mission. I am proud that he is making such an important decision in his life. I know that he will be blessed beyond comprehension for this act of service. I love you Dyllon!




P.S. I am also very grateful that you and Braydon made it safe back to St. George when it started snowing.




No comments:

Post a Comment