Monday, November 7, 2011

Gratitude Day Four



Madison is who I am thankful for today. She is a little mini me. She likes to be around me....always! She thinks that I am all that and a bag of chips too! I think that she is pretty awesome too! Madison loves people, especially grown-ups. She is friends with all the adults who are "aged challenged" in our neighborhood. The Relief Society Presidency jokes that we wish that she could be called as a visiting teacher because she makes the rounds almost daily with all the inactive and older women in our ward boundaries.



Madison loves to ride her bike. She also loves to jump on the trampoline. She is currently learning how to play the violin and honestly, it has not been that painful on my ears. I love you Madison!

No comments:

Post a Comment