Thursday, December 8, 2016

We have been streaking......

Today is a big day...it mean it is a huge milestone. I never thought that a moment like this would happen in my life. I guess you can say one thing about me...when I chose to make a commitment I keep it. So......today me and Madison hit a 200 day streak on snapchat! When I downloaded the app I never dreamed that this would happen. It was not easy......do you know how many time I had to keep those streaks alive for her? Girls camp...Youth Conference??? Not only did I keep our streak alive but I kept all her others alive.....I am super cool like that! I wonder how long that I am cool enough that she will want to keep this streak thing up....we shall carry on.....until we reach our next milestone.....
 Proof that we have 200 straight days....by the way...Madison put her name in my phone a few years back and that is the name she chose. I have no idea how to change it...but who would want too??
 This is the photo that she sent me....kinda lame for the 200 streak...but whatyagonnado???
 Here is what I sent her...I was trying to spice things up with my 200 effort.
 Throw back to some of my favorite snaps...this is my all-time favorite filter.
 Looking good honey....
 Chubbie cheeks.....
 Oh Jimmers....
Baby Jojo.....
 She really opened up a can of worms with this shot!
 Old lady Jimmers....
Shyler....

No comments:

Post a Comment