Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AWOL

Sorry I have not posted in awhile. I know that everyone has been on pins and needles waiting and wondering what I will post next. Some exciting news! We are going to Hawaii. Some even more exciting news! We are leaving the kids with Grandma and Grandpa Brown. That's right we are going to have 7 days child free. Can you imagine???? It is hard for me to. Well in the last 11 days, I have looked at 1,534,234,647 properties. (OK, I may be exaggerating a little, but its pretty close! Right Kory?) Who knew that there were so many places to stay in Hawaii? I think that I have looked at every rental possible. It has been exhausting! We have finally settled on a place.

It is on the North shore of Oahu. I can't wait to get there! Not only does it mean a child free week, but it means that I will be done with my finals! I am taking the summer semester off. I am going to take lots of books to read that have nothing to do with biology or chemistry! I am actually going to get to read a story! I have missed that over the last year and a half. Now don't be jealous that I am going to Hawaii, I have never gone. It's my turn!

2 comments:

  1. How fun for you and Kendall! That is a beautiful home you'll be staying at. Enjoy your kidless vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...how fun for you guys. Are the kids upset about not going? Have fun and enjoy the break, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete