Monday, January 30, 2017

99 days....well it was a week ago...

Aushlynn hit her 99 days left in the mission......well she did last week. I seriously don't know what is wrong with me and why I have not posted. I have just been super busy and blogger has been being difficult. Here is what she had to say.

Hey everyone!

This week has been super hot and also rainy! On wednesday the people say was the hottest day we have had in awhile here in piura..... awesome! I had a huge headache and now i know why. Despite that we had a awesome week! 

This week we found a man who has a friend in the church, so he already knows a lot about it. We had an awesome lesson with him, and he asked us for a Book of Mormon. So YEAH we brought one to him the next day. And he came to church all 3 hours. Participated in the lessons and all. So awesome. His name is Geraldo, we are super excited about him.

We also found a lady this week named Angela. She had the missionaries about2 years ago. She gained a strong testimony, was going to be baptized, but couldn´t because she isnt married. And the man she lives with was baptized years ago, but doesnt want to return to the church. But we know there is a reason we found her, and we can find a way for them to get married and her to get baptized. We can see her testimony.

We had the soccer tourament again today! I loved seeing all the people from the mission! We didnt win but its whatever! I got to see a lot of my friends including elder hill! That is the last time i will probably see elder hill until his homecoming... weird. 

All is well here in capullanas... as my time is winding down its starting to hit me how much i really do love this place and these people and how much i will miss it! 

Herman brown






No comments:

Post a Comment