Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Avery!




Today Avery is 15. Well, if I am being honest......he was 15, 4 days ago. I did however create a draft on his birthday to fool everyone into thing I was an awesome mom and posted this on his actual birthday! Some things about Avery: He is a friend to all. This boy has so many friends that it is scary to have a birthday party. Really it seems that I buy a present a week because one of his friends is having a birthday! He is awesome at any sport that requires a ball. He just has raw natural talent. He is super stubborn. He only will wear one kind of shoes: VANS! He is a good student and works hard in school. We LOVE him! Just thought that I would warn everyone that he will be getting his drivers permit anytime...............you have been warned!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it was a good birthday for Avery. I'm glad we live far enough away not to have to meet him on the road!!! Just kidding - all that mule practice has to count for something!

    ReplyDelete