Thursday, March 22, 2018

I did it!!!



I did it!!! What did I do you ask? Well, I raised four kids to adulthood! I guess Kendall helped.... a little. Nobody even died.....I know....MIRACLE! There were times when I really questioned if they would live to see the next day. Raising kids is super hard! But, we did it.....we are officially not legally required to take anyone on vacation with us again! Yay! This has opened up a whole world of possibilities for us.

I was trusted with these four tiny humans ranging between five and six pounds each. Not all at once....well kinda all at once....but I started with one and then every so often for the next seven years another one showed up. So, after seven years....I had them all at once, but they were in various stages of driving me crazy. I am pretty sure that they had secret meetings....like: Okay, I am going to bug them from midnight to two. Who is going to take from two until four? Who wants the four to six? If your not taking a night shift then it is up to you to drive her crazy all during the day. We'll just keep rotating thru the shifts...Okay ready break! I am sure this is how their meetings went.

Being a Mom is really really really really hard!  A lot of the time noboby evens listens to you! Rude!!! At times the only exercise that I got was rolling my eyes about 2000 times a day. My eyes are in excellent shape....but my body.....well your gonna have to cut me some slack because my baby is only 6574 days old...when she get to 10000 days old and I don't have an Olympians body...I will know that I have let myself go and to maybe worry a little.

It has been real...and it has been fun.....but it has not been real fun.......just kidding. Most of the time it was fun. I was not a huge fan of the fighting....or the helping them with homework....or waiting up late at night....or trying to decide what to feed them for dinner that they would all eat...or picking up all their stuff that they left out.....hum.....I guess that this is not sounding very fun at all.

It has been an awesome experience being their Mom.  I would not trade it for the world......I just can't wait to see what these adults decide to do with their futures......hopefully it will include "Littles" of their own someday for me to mug on!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete