Monday, September 25, 2017

Homecoming....it's about time!

There are times in my life that I am a pretty big slacker.....Like today......I'm not proud of myself. You see Bingham's Homecoming dance was like 10 tens days ago and I am just now getting around to posting it.  I have been pretty busy lately... doing pretty much nothing because my knee hurts.  You can see why I could not find the time.
 
Anyways.  Cam....you remember Superman from a few posts back right??? Well, he asked Madi to the homecoming dance. Now, let me see if I can remember how he asked her......Oh yes....I recall now. He put a poster on the door that said "I'd Wheely Like Homecoming With You"! and he left a giant tire with it on the doorstep. In other news that tire is still on the side of the house....so if any of you need a giant, bald tire for any purpose...you just let me know and I can hook you up! I don't remember how she answered him back...it was weeks ago....but the important part was that she said yes.
 
Dress shopping was a little easier this time around! Hallelujah! She found a dress that she like at Roolee online. The only problem with the dress is that they did not have her size online but they did have it in the store....of course the store is in Logan Utah, but heck I was going to Preston kayaking anyways.....so I just picked it up....no biggie! I saved hours of my life not looking for a dress....it was a win, win for me, Yay!
 
SO, on the day of homecoming they went on the day date to the Aquarium. I think Madi has been there like 4 times. I have never.....I need to go check it out. I guess they saw some sea creatures....and turtles and stuff. I guess it was pretty fun......she is smiling in the picture.

 
I all sorts of lucked out when her friend Tallia came and braided her hair for the dance. (Phew, I usually have to attempt the braid about 20 times before I get....its fine....I guess its as good as you can do!)
They went to the Botanical Gardens for pictures.
What a bunch of cuties!
Hot boy right here....see that boutonniere....yeah....I made it!
Here's the whole gang.....
Nice selfie toilet shot!
To save my life, I cannot get this picture to rotate.....Ugh! Just turn your head side ways to look at it.

So the dance was at Bingham. After the dance they went to Simpson's house and watched the movie Split. Everybody had a good time.  Next up Bingham Ball......Stay tuned!

1 comment: