Friday, June 23, 2017

Superman and Bart Simpson

So.....Madi and Sadey have some new friends. They invited Superman...aka...Cam Reeves and Bart Simpson...aka Parker Simpson...Over to watch a scary movie. Ok...first off...who even does that...invites people over to watch scary stuff....don't they know that scares some people. It's not even really the scary stuff that you watch in a movie....during the night you can dream up way scarier stuff than any movie shows....Scary is not my thing! It's just mean of them to do this...what if those boys peed there pants or screamed like little girls? They would have been so embarassed.  Ok....anyway.....Madi told me that they would just be downstairs and to send them down...they didn't want to have to open the door...now that would of been scary! I had my instructions. I meet those boys by the mail box. I said SUP...Superman....I then let them know that those girls were gonna try and scare them with a scary movie. RUDE! I gave them a rubber mouse to use to get even....I am super nice like that....Madi hates mice. She scared of them......all is fair in love.and war right??? Also...we sent Madi a snapchat so she knew they were there.....I thought it was super helpful for her....so she knew to be prepared for them to walk down...right?


So...they watched a movie called "Ouija" I am happy to report to you that Superman does not have Swands.....you know...sweaty hands.....this is good news...two thumbs up.......I have not heard if Bart Simpson does....I will keep you posted if I ever find out...Sadey doesn't tell me nothin! The kids survived the movie with only a few jumps...so I guess this is good news....I have no idea what they dreamed up last night though...hopefully they all had sweet dreams and no scary nonsense. Anyway....it was time for me to go to bed. I told everyone nighty night.... then received this snapchat......so nice to have two new friends....streak anyone?  I sent them a cool snap back....it did not keep a copy thought.


Madi got a good night hug.....sigh...maybe next time Chicka...

No comments:

Post a Comment