Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow way.....


Yesterday we woke up to 14 inches of snow. I guess it was winter's way of say..."Here I am..did ya miss me???" Newsflash...I did not miss it at all. Me and Kendall got up and started the search for boot and gloves. Why is it that I can spend over $100 in gloves last year and I can't find a single matching set this year? UGH! I hate that! I was able to find both of my boots though! I did find 2 black gloves, non-matching of course and Kendall had a black one and a teal one. What must our neighbors think? Anywho.....We got started into the shoveling and Kendall gets a phone call. He leaves and goes in the house to make calls to the teachers quorum to assign the boys to, get this, shovel people's sidewalks and driveways. Can't he assign someone to shovel ours? This leaves me alone shoveling.............forever alone shoveling. The whole time I was thinking........Is this not why I birthed 2 boys.....to shovel the stinkin snow for me? I guess not! And why in the @#$#@ did we choose a corner lot!!! Why do we not have any %$^$ gas in the snow blower??? Another question? Is anybody else as anal at shoveling snow as me? I need to have the entire sidewalk from grass to grass cleared and the driveway entirely cleared. Kendall on the other had is fine with just a path! AUGH!!!!! It drives me crazy!



Snow now ya know!


* FYI....Kendall came back and shoveled after he made his phone calls......I was not left alone the entire time!

No comments:

Post a Comment