Tuesday, September 21, 2010

14 and counting..............


















Oh my.........can you believe that this girl is 14?????? I can still remember the day when I found out that I was pregnant with her. It was a snowy day. I was not feeling well........Avery was about 4 months old. Kendall was outside shoveling the driveway.....seriously it was about 8 feet high around the garage. It just kept snowing and he kept shoveling that year. I took a test...............I passed it I guess be cause I got a +. I called Kendall in and told him. I think that I stressed him out because you should have seen him shovel after that!

For her Birthday, all that she wanted was money. So that is what I gave her. I think that she was disappointed. So later in the day I took her to the dentist because she was complaining about her tooth hurting...................and they pulled it for her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSH!

She also had the youth etiquette dinner on her birthday! We made her go..........we are so mean! I did take over a bouquet of balloons, a happy birthday tiara, a confetti gun and I put candles in her brownie sundae and took it in so the whole youth group could sing Happy Birthday to her. I am a super awesome mom to embarrass her like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment