Monday, February 23, 2009

New Camera

In honor of my upcoming numerically challenged event, I bought myself a gift. (It's from Kendall, thanks honey! I had him press the buy button!) I have always wanted a camera that actually takes the picture when you press the button. It really did not seem like alot to ask. With my old camera, I had about a 3 second delay from the time I pushed the button and the time the camera actually took the shot. I found myself guessing when I would have a good shot. Well, my guessing days are over. After looking at several camera I chose the Nikon d40. I Love it! I can take up to 3 shots in one second! Its a good thing that I bought it before the broken window incident, or I would not have got it. Mothers sacrafice way to much!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to love it. The one I got for Christmas is really similiar. I have actually been able to get basketball shots in terrible gym lighting that turn out pretty good.

    ReplyDelete