Monday, May 11, 2009

Hawaii

ALOHA from Hawaii! Sorry that it has taken so long for me to make my first vacation post. I have been just relaxing to much! No seriously, the internet at our rental house has been down. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow. Right now, we found a cafe called Papa Ole that has internet access. Hopefully we will not have to buy to much food here!
This is a picture of a flower on the property that we are staying. I am not sure what they are called, but they are beautimus!
This is what I call an umbrella tree. I am not sure what the locals call it, but it works for me! I want trees like this in my backyard.

I took this picture from the car as we were driving down the highway.

Here is the first sunrise that Kendall saw in Hawaii. I have yet to see one. I am to busy sleeping!

This was taken right off of our lanai. We have an awesome ocean view!

No comments:

Post a Comment